The Brandlive Customer Summit
, taking place on September 26th, is known for delivering engaging and relevant live video content to attendees -- and this year will be no different.
From our customer-engineered panel sessions, to the unparalleled networking, to the farm-to-table food we offer, here is how the 2018 Customer Summit is shaping up:
17 Reasons to Attend the 2018 Brandlive Customer Summit
- By now, we’ve kinda figured out the magic formula. This is our fifth annual Customer Summit, and each year has been better than the last (and the 2017 Customer Summit was pretty awesome, if we do say so ourselves).
- Our theme is pretty dang cool. This year’s theme, MODERN LIVE, will highlight the way top brands and retailers are using live video to modernize across their entire organizations.
- Portland’s foodie culture is an international draw! We bought out Portland’s beloved Coopers Hall for the post-Summit dinner, which is an urban winery and taproom known for its rustic ambience, kegs of wine, and farm-to-table spreads.
- Our customers know what they’re doing, and are ready to drop some knowledge. Check out the various ways our top customers are going live during the first panel session: Here, There, and Everywhere: The Explosion of Live Video Use Cases
- The networking is seriously unmatched. Last year’s attendees, hailing from companies like adidas, GoPro, The North Face, and Sherwin-Williams, walked away with tons of new connections in the live video space.
- We’ve got a killer venue. The Evergreen is one of the most beautiful, sought-after event spaces in Portland’s hip central eastside industrial district.
- Our customers know what they’re doing, part two. Learn the key to successful live video training during our second panel: Why Training Has Gone Video-First: Getting the Balance Just Right
- We love a good keynote. This year’s keynote speaker is the dynamic Tobey Fitch!
- We don’t skimp on the socializing. Kick off this year’s event at our Welcome Reception on 9/25, which will be held at Brandlive’s new office right on Portland’s Willamette River. If you don’t come for the beer, at least come for the view!
- Our customers know what they’re doing, part three. We get it -- building an audience is hard. Find out what works during our third panel: Is Anyone Watching? How to Build, Reach, and Engage Your Audience
- If you like beer, you’ll like this. We’ve reserved Loyal Legion for the post-Summit happy hour -- it’s right downstairs from the Evergreen! -- where you can pick from one of the 99 Oregon beers they have on tap.
- We’ve got a new captain leading our crew! Hear from Brandlive’s new CEO, Jeff Allen.
- Get a first look at our next big thing. Our engineers will be revealing a brand new, highly-requested Brandlive product.
- We’re intro’ing some new programming. Having too much good content is a great problem to have, so we’ve created a new session called Take Ten. Over the course of an hour, you’ll rotate through four different mini-sessions in smaller groups. Who doesn’t love a good workshop?
- The crab cakes at Coopers Hall are to die for… enough said. Can you tell we like food?
- Our customers know what they’re doing, part four. Dive into production with our fourth panel: From Mobile to Full-Service: Live Video Production Experts Share Their Secrets
- You could win some sweet prizes. We'll be handing out 'Brandcoins' throughout the day to the most interactive participants. Collect the most, win some cool stuff!
Seats are going fast, so reserve yours now! Click here to learn more and register.